risk.EFEHR is a web platform hosted at the EUCENTRE (Italy) that provides the risk services of the European Facilities for Earthquake Hazard and Risk (EFEHR), a consortium of organisations and community resources aimed at advancing earthquake hazard and risk assessment in the European-Mediterranean area.
risk.EFEHR provides interactive access to:
- exposure data and models for European residential, commercial and industrial buildings and their occupants;
- fragility and vulnerability models for classes of European buildings;
- site response data and models at European scale;
- earthquake scenario models;
- the newly released European Seismic Risk Model (ESRM20);
- documentation and scientific support on all of the datasets and models;
- web services for automated access to the data and models.